Traffic Management Unit, TMU-100AI
Xtelligent Traffic Management Unit, TMU-100AI, coordinates traffic signals across a city network based on real-time conditions, smoothing traffic flow and enhancing network-level throughput performance, while also optimizing for safety. By connecting the latest sensor capabilities available to Xtelligent proprietary algorithm, the Traffic Management Unit expedites safety on the roadway for vehicles and reduces number of stops and delays, congestion, fuel consumption, and emission.
With the federal push for connected vehicle technology, Xtelligent Traffic Management Unit also provides an ideal vehicle for securing these funds to help cities prepare for the connected and autonomous future.
Xtelligent Traffic Management Unit, TMU-100AI, is an innovative solution for real-time adaptive signal control system for signalized networks. The solution is designed to mitigate congestion, smooth traffic flow, decrease pollution, and improve the safety and speed of vehicle movements.
The Unit can receive data from a variety of sensors available, including field detectors such as loops or videos. Acquired data is then analyzed using Xtelligent‘s proprietary algorithms, calculating optimum cycle lengths, splits, and offsets based on prevailing traffic conditions.
Compatible with Model 170, 2070, and other advanced controllers, Xtelligent Traffic Management Unit, TMU-100AI, requires minimal intervention.
- Improve network performance by adjusting to real-time traffic demand
- Reduce delays and boost intersection throughput
- Minimize congestion and emissions
- Improve safety and reliability at intersections
- Help secure federal funds under AV/CV legislation
- Multiple communication channels
- Model 170, 2070, and other advanced controllers
- Compatible with multiple central software types
- Field detectors, existing or new installation, video or loop technology. Exact number required based on corridor length and number of signals